[opencms-dev] Fwd: Responsive Web Design - show in Deviceopencms 9.0.1

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 23:45:14 CEST 2014

Hi David,

CmsDefaultTemplateContextProvider needs the VFS file
/system/shared/templatecontexts.json

Have a look here
https://github.com/alkacon/modules-v8/blob/branch_9_0_x/modules/com.alkacon.bootstrap.contents/resources/system/shared/templatecontexts.json
or in the demo module, adapt it to your purposes and upload it to your vfs.

Best,
Tobias