[opencms-dev] error when try upload picture No file items found in the request

ivan.gorbachev at iac.spb.ru ivan.gorbachev at iac.spb.ru
Mon Jul 14 12:13:58 CEST 2014

------------------------------------
Opencms 8.5.2 version (http://www.opencms.org/en/download/archive.html)
Browser Firefox 30.0
Application server GlassFish 3.1.2
JDK 1.6
------------------------------------
Hi,
When I try to upload a picture through the opencms workplace I have an
error: No file items found in the request.

org.opencms.ade.upload.CmsUploadException: No file items found in the
request.
at org.opencms.ade.upload.CmsUploadBean.parseRequest
(CmsUploadBean.java: 554)

method: private List <FileItem> readMultipartFileItems
(CmsUploadListener listener) throws Exception {
returns an empty collection

How to solve this problem? I can't change application server and Opencms
9.0.1 don't want install on this application server. Null pointer
exception is appears.
What need change that method readMultipartFileItems returns not empty
collections?

Greetings