[opencms-dev] Question about the generated URL of detail page.

张威超 zhangweichao8386 at 163.com
Wed Jul 16 11:36:56 CEST 2014

When I change the title of a list-item in a list page to Chinese at the first time, this list-item links to the path of the detail page, but not the XML document that the list-item mapped to.

For the second list-item, I change the title to Chinese, it links to the path of the detail page plus "-00001/", which link the XML document correctly.

Although I delete the document that the first list-item mapped to, E.g. the name of this document is "a-0001html", when I creat a new document in the page editor of the list page, by clicking the "+" button of the items left, the new document will be named automatically to "a-0001.html", and as long as I set the document a Chinese title, the new list-item will still links to the path of the detail page, not the new created document.

How can I avoid this problem?

Regards
Weichao Zhang