[opencms-dev] re-arranging resource-ids

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jul 16 12:50:24 CEST 2014

Am 14.07.2014 19:08, schrieb Marc Johnen:
> Have a look at this script:
> http://johnen.biz/en/blog/Replace-UUIDs-in-OpenCms-or-Magnolia/
> You can export the site, delete it, unpack the zip, replace the UUID's, zip
> it and import it again.
>

> -----
> Greetings
> Marc Johnen
> http://www.johnen.biz

Hi Mark,

I tried out your script. I moved the .zip file and the script to my
Unix-system (FreeBSD) and installed explicitly bash (4.0.2.45) .
How is the script supposed to be used after unpacking the zip file into
a directory?

As I understand it it works on a single file. So I invoked it like

find directory -exec ./replaceUUIDs  {} \;

and it did something, hopefully the right thing.

I added an if [ -d $1 ] clause surrounding the action to prevent
directories from being processed though it might be useless anyway.

The UUIDS[@] construct didn't seem to work or I may have overlooked it.