[opencms-dev] Is there some configuration setting to switch from http to https for "third-site" ressources like webfonts, scripts, etc.?

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Wed Jul 16 15:49:22 CEST 2014

Hello,

I wonder if there is some configuration setting to switch from http to https for "third-site" ressources like webfonts, scripts, etc.

The problem is:

All my sites are https-only, but some of the links generated by opencms are still http - especially the ones for webfonts, scripts used for the workplace and editing features.

This results in several browsers blocking this "unsecure" content which then results is incomplete pages.

The preferred solution would be to have some configuration setting indicating that all such external ressources should be referred via https.

Regards,

Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640