[opencms-dev] re-arranging resource-ids

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Thu Jul 17 15:02:46 CEST 2014

Till now the script would only take one filename and change it's uuid's, I
didn't think of that when i suggested it to you.
Have a look at my website, I changed it and now it also accepts wildcards.
If you use * as a parameter it will change all uuid's of all files in the
current folder.
You use the same script on the modules as well if you like, simply put site
and modules in the same parent folder after extraction.

-----
Greetings
Marc Johnen
http://www.johnen.biz