[opencms-dev] ActionClass not running

Dudu Zoltan dzoltan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:15:31 CEST 2014

Hi, I have a module com.example.mymodule with an ActionClass class that
extends A_CmsModuleAction.
I published the compiled ActionClass.class file under
/system/modules/com.example.mymodule/classes/com/example/mymodule folder
I set up the module "Action Class" property in the Module Management tool
and I have it defined under the module definition in opencms-modules.xml
file.

However the class still does not get activated - I have a log line as the
first line in initialize() method and it does not get called.
I don't have any exceptions or compilation errors.

I also restarted Tomcat

what am I missing?
Thank you.