[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.0.1: Detail pages for lists sometimes don't work

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Jul 30 10:26:18 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,
I currently have a strange problem.
I have a content type blog and blog list.
The blog list reads the blog items from a given folder and shows them as a list. That works fine.

I created a containerpage as blog detail page.
When I now click on the detail link of a block item, I get the default OpenCms template shown together with the message that I should create a detail page.

The weird thing is, that this already worked for that content type. I moved the detail page to another folder and it stopped working. I deleted and created a new detail page over and over again, but I cannot get it to work.
The same setting on another server with the same code base works as well.

Interesting is, that the created detail page seems to be empty. It looks like that:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<AlkaconContainerPages xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="opencms://system/modules/org.opencms.ade.containerpage/schemas/container_page.xsd">
  <AlkaconContainerPage language="de"/>
</AlkaconContainerPages>