[opencms-dev] old templates with opencms 9

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:00:40 CEST 2014

Yes, it's possible to keep them, as well as mixing them with the "new
stuff".

We do a lot of updates from Version 7 keeping the old template/editor
structure.

Only custom widgets and search indexes sometimes need some special
treatment.
For indexes it is mostly sufficient to delete and rebuild them to get
them running with the new lucene version.

Best regards,
Tobias