[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.0.1: Detail pages for lists sometimes don'twork

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Aug 6 10:50:51 CEST 2014

Hi Tobias, hi list,
I found the problem (not the solution).
The problem was, that I created subfolders in my /.content/blog/ folder in order to organize my blogs.
In the .config file I gave as name for creating resources that /.content/blog/ folder.
OpenCms seems to look up that folder to generate the detail page link and ignores subfolders.
I tried to add the blog resource type multiple times in my .config file each time with a different create folder. But OpenCms ignores the second entry.

So currently, when I want different lists of one resource type I have to handle it either with categories, a custom property or another extra field in my blog schema.
As this is acceptable, I would say, it would be a nice thing to consider the usage of subfolders for detail resources in the .content folder.

I probably open up a feature request on GitHub.

I wonder if nobody else had this before?

Have a nice day.

Best regards
Kai