[opencms-dev] webform module crashes in OpenCMS 9

martin.rosenthal at oerag.de martin.rosenthal at oerag.de
Fri Aug 8 08:12:30 CEST 2014

Hello,

i've got a problem with the webform module
com.alkacon.opencms.v8.formgenerator_2.0.2. I've installed it in OpenCMS
9.0.1 running in Weblogic 12 on a Windows system .
I've installed and configured it as described in the PDF file added to the
module zip.
When i tried to drag a webform into a containerpage, i get the message in
the log "CharScanner; panic: ClassNotFoundException:
org.antlr.stringtemplate.language.ChunkToken" an the server is shoting
down.
But the JAR 'stringtemplate-3.2.1.jar' is existing in the WEB-INF/lib
directory of my OpenCMS installation.

Has anyone similar experiences with the webform module or an solution for
using it?

Thanks and regards,
Martin Rosenthal
_______________________________
IT-Anwendungen

Tel.: 0211 529 5775
Fax: 0211 529 59775
Email: Martin.Rosenthal at oerag.de
Internet: www.oerag.de

ÖRAG Rechtsschutzversicherungs-AG
Hansaallee 199, 40549 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: Klaus R. Hartung, Andreas Heinsen
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Ulrich Rüther
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Registergericht Düsseldorf HRB 12073

irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte den Absender und
vernichten diese