[opencms-dev] how to get page templates (elements * body) in page editor dialog list box ?

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Aug 8 10:48:49 CEST 2014

In the page editor (FCK-editor) is this listbox where one can choose
into which page element a certain content should go.
How do I get other elements into this list box? I early Opencms 5 times
I had to edit the control code for this, IIRC.

Another riddle: I have "Inhalt" and "Titel" beside "* body" in this
combo box right now.

But the page element I'm including in the JSP is written "inhalt" (small
letter i). When I rename that to "Inhalt", no content is found or
inserted.

So where comes the capitalization of the word "Inhalt"?