[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.0.1: Cms Login

T.Kluge at t-systems.com T.Kluge at t-systems.com
Tue Aug 12 16:33:43 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

Intranet. You are so right. IE8 switches on intranet sites automaticly into IE8 compatibility mode. You may adjust this under extras but it’s the default.

JQuery browser plugin: msie browser 7x. trident layout engine 7.0

In IE8 standard mode that would be: msie browser 8x. trident layout engine 8.0.

By implication OpenCMS workspace view 9.0.1 has now a problem with default IE8 settings on intranet sites. Allthough there are forums where is stated that the http header flag or meta tag "X-UA-Compatible" can force IE8 to switch to standardmode, nothing works for me in intranet mode.

My http response header:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

My http header:

<!DOCTYPE html>
	<head>
		<title>Title</title>
		<link href=/isipt/export/system/modules/de.company.module/resources/css/company.css rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
	</head>

Best wishes,
Thomas