[opencms-dev] Hardware/System Requirement for OpenCms 9.0.1 on Linux/Unix/Windows Machine.

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Aug 14 11:07:00 CEST 2014

Hi Chris,
I guess you meant 8GB (not MB).
Sharad, as Chris said it depends on your requirements. One important thing is, how many editors are concurrently working in OpenCms. If you have little RAM (e.g. XMX=512 MB), you will recognize a drop in performance, when only two editors are working concurrently.
If you really need top performance, you may consider Alkacons OCEE modules.

HTH

Regards
Kai