[opencms-dev] subSitePath exception when starting 9.0.1 workplace

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Aug 25 12:43:58 CEST 2014

When I login into the workplace on an OpenCms 9.0.1 site I just established,
I'm getting this in the browser:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.el.ELException: Error reading
'subSitePath' on type org.opencms.jsp.util.CmsJspStandardContextBean
Reason: Error reading 'subSitePath' on type
org.opencms.jsp.util.CmsJspStandardContextBean
Reason: An unexpected error happened, but no error message has been
provided.
Please check the error details or contact your system administrator.