[opencms-dev] Problem beim Tomcat7 start

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Mon Aug 25 14:59:53 CEST 2014

Hi Christoph,

where is your opencms_init.log placed? find it with:

find / -name opencms_init.log

and change the owner:

chown tomcat7.tomcat7 opencms_init.log

I guess, since you installed opencms as ROOT app, the init log was not
placed under /var/lib/tomcat7 and in general its not a good idea to install
opencms as ROOT app.

HTH,
Kind Regards,
Arash