[opencms-dev] Publishing problems

Gerhard opencms at archeron.de
Tue Aug 26 15:50:30 CEST 2014

Hi Fabian,

we publish all pages via right-click->publish directly. I am not sure if
this means a static export is done as well, but I think not. Where can I
see if a static export occurs?

Anyway touching all files like you described does work, the only problem
is that this takes extremely long because we have several thousands of
pages.

Kind regards,
Gerhard