[opencms-dev] Problem beim Tomcat7 start

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Tue Aug 26 20:26:27 CEST 2014

Hi Christoph,

Just copy the default vhost to to a new domain-name.conf file and adapt the
ServerName, extend the site node in opencms-system.xml to match your
"domain-name", restart tomcat and reload apache and you should be fine.

By the way the new site management tool in OpenCms 9 was built for that
(thanks to RĂ¼diger for the hard work :-)).
With this you can create new sites in production environments without
having to restart tomcat!

http://de.slideshare.net/AlkaconOpenCms/opencms-days-2013-site-management-tool

HTH,
Kind Regards,