[opencms-dev] database import into 9.0.1 leaves uneditable index.html pages

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Tue Aug 26 20:47:29 CEST 2014

You should import first your module, then restart tomcat and have a look in
opencms-modules.xml and see if resource type ids collidate, if yes, choose
another id, then import your site and have a look on:

http://de.slideshare.net/AlkaconOpenCms/opencms-days-2013-how-to-update-smoothly-to-opencms-9ms-9

By the way, if you're going to jump on OpenCms 9 and get the benefits of
the opencms container technology, then you need to develop new modules and
migrate your content by hand or programmatically, depending on the size of
your existing OpenCms sites.

Best,
Arash