[opencms-dev] Publishing problems

Gerhard opencms at archeron.de
Wed Aug 27 14:19:58 CEST 2014

Hi Fabian,

the URLs contain no ../export/..  :-/

Our service provider for the servers on which OpenCMS is running spoke
about "statification" yesterday which sounded pretty much like a static
export. That would explain the fact that we get old pages as long as we
don't republish the content. But one thing is weird: When the people at
the service provider open the pages, they don't have any problems at
all, the most current version is loaded. And when I open the very same
page _after that_ I get the correct page too! Do you have any idea how
this can happen?

Thanks,
Gerhard