[opencms-dev] 9.0.1 demo site online somewhere?

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Aug 28 10:56:23 CEST 2014

Just a question: is the demo site that comes with 9.0.1 (html5 animated
stuff from recent OpenCms days)
available online somewhere?

Since I'm sticking with 8.0.4 at the moment, I only have the flowers
site online. Will probably try to use the upgrade wizard to 9.0.1
soon and see whether it migrates my templates smoother than it happened
with the failed import of the 7.5.0 site).

But I would like to show openCms to my daughter who is also designing
web sites as a grafical designer.

How is the animated stuff produced in the 9.0.1 demo site?