[opencms-dev] 9.0.1 demo site online somewhere?

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Thu Aug 28 13:29:21 CEST 2014

Hi Christoph,

here you have it (was setup in less than 2 minutes, thanks to
opencms-stack-aio docker image :-)):

http://opencms-demo.cloudssky.net/

I don't promise to keep it running the whole time, if you need a user
account for the workplace, let me know.

You can find the opencms-stack-aio docker image and more on docker hub:

https://hub.docker.com/u/cloudssky/

HTH,

Kind Regards,
Arash