[opencms-dev] Can I know the version of the comments module in your system?Re: Opencms comments module

David zhangweichao8386 at 163.com
Mon Sep 1 12:00:34 CEST 2014

Hi Scott,

I improt comments 2.0.0 to Opencms 8.5.1, but the Comments can only be
dragged & dropped to container page , but except list and detail page,  and
it will encounter following problem when trying to edit it by clicking the
edit icon of the ADE toolbar in the container page.
<http://opencms.996256.n3.nabble.com/file/n24523/%E6%97%A0%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98.png>

How could your comments module work correctly in the list?

Could you tell me the method you used? thanks a lot.

Regards