[opencms-dev] Container Page Inline Editor Toolbar

Hein van der Kallen hvanderkallen at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 7 20:11:54 CEST 2014

Sharad,
For changing the editor toolbar start from
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/HtmlWidget
You can configure your own toolbar.
See a sample on
http://consolelog.de/2013/10/10/opencms-buttons-im-text-editor-anpassen/
But it can only contain the buttons from
http://www.opencms.org/javadoc/core/constant-values.html#org.opencms.widgets.CmsHtmlWidgetOption
and there is no preview option there.
( inline editting + preview option button seems a bit strange requirement...
why not click outside the editted block?)

But if you are willing to change java-code
start with
www.opencms.org/javadoc/core/src-html/org/opencms/widgets/CmsHtmlWidgetOption.html

Hein van der Kallen