[opencms-dev] Images dont appear on html page after export in OpenCms

Sharad sharadjainleo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:04:57 CEST 2014

Hi All,

In file import-export.xml below is the setting:
<defaultpropertyvalue>true</defaultpropertyvalue>

<staticexporthandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHan
dler</staticexporthandler>

<staticexport enabled="true">

All html files after publish are getting exported to the hard drive except
the images don't appear on the files.
Images don't appear when we give relative path of the image in the template.
Same image appears when we give an url of the image in img-src tag in
template.

Thanks and Regards,
Sharad