[opencms-dev] Comments module question

Lichterfeld, Sven sven.lichterfeld at comundus.com
Wed Sep 17 13:02:15 CEST 2014

Hey Neil,

I'm sure you have a comments configuration, in that configuration there is an area called  "Mail Alert".

In this area there is a field "Mail to", there you can specify email addresses. The email addresses should be separated by a ";" like this:

e.example at example.com;t.test at test.com

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CFD277.998E1340]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sven Lichterfeld