[opencms-dev] alkacon-oamp build_directory change

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:38:44 CEST 2014

Why did the commit 3a5191f8e7e0c19245d47293f1f1f8783e7d050b "Added JVM
target version options." change the default build path?

It changed from "../BuildOAMP" to "../../BuildOAMP":
https://github.com/alkacon/alkacon-oamp/commit/3a5191f8e7e0c19245d47293f1f1f8783e7d050b

I'm trying since many hours to bindist the oamp modules, but the official
sources do not work out of the box. The build path change is just something
more that has also caugh my eye, and I'm not sure if there is something to
the directory structure that I have to observe.

Regards

Alberto Gallardo