[opencms-dev] compiling alkacon-oamp: against what opencms-core version

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:10:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the sources under the alkacon-oamp repository, but I
cannot find against what opencms-core artifacts it has been compiled.

I have tried against opencms-core build_9_0_0, build_9_0_1, branch_9_0_x,
branch_9_5_x, ms_9.4.7, but only a few of these compile and they are not
compatible with the sources in alkacon-oamp branch_9_5_x (I have also tried
branch_9_0_x, but it doesn't compile either).

Does any one know if any of the alkacon-oamp versions in the repository
does compile, and against what opencms-core version must it be built?

Regards

Alberto