[opencms-dev] How can search general in more perspective/multisite?

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Oct 6 11:21:05 CEST 2014

Hi Deiverson,
if you are using Lucene, you can create an index for each site.
And then set the index in your search JSP.
e.g. like
org.opencms.search.CmsSearch.setIndex(indexName);
AFAIK OpenCms provides a property “search.index”. You could use that to read the index you need. Or set it hard coded in your template, depending on the site you are in (not recommended).

HTH

Best regards
Kai