[opencms-dev] How to duplicate opencms instalation

Juan A. Diaz nueces at openmultimedia.biz
Tue Oct 7 23:40:22 CEST 2014

Hi all,

We have installed opencms 7 on production and we want to duplicate the
installation in our development environment. I'm trying to don't do
the setup through the web, but after copy the tomcat ROOT folder and
dump a database copy it render a blank page. I don't see any obvious
hint in the logs. So there is something more that I must copy from the
production server? Any point to documentation would be very
appreciated.

Cheers.

nueces...