[opencms-dev] OpenCms migrate from 8.0.3 to 9.0.1

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Tue Oct 14 15:11:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

I don´t good experience for upgrade wizard (never make work 100% for my
project´s), I ever make new install, and make update for levels (update
config´s, update custom web.xml, update config custom lib´s) and insert in
one documentation Plan for Migrate.

Regards and good luck!

Deiverson

> Hi All,
>

> We are planning to migrate OpenCms from 8.0.3 to 9.0.1 and we see that
> there 2 options as below and we want to plan for the second. Could you
> please let us know any additional steps to be performed after wizard gets
> completed.
>

> 1) import/export method
>
> 2) Running the Upgrade wizard on existing installation of 8.0.3
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Regards,
>
> Sharad.

*www.solutioncms.com <http://www.solutioncms.com>The Brazilian Official