[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Content Sync

Mon Oct 20 09:51:59 CEST 2014

Hi Sharad,

we have written our own content synchronization service which utilizes
the OpenCms DB export format (ZIP file with manifest.xml) for easy
OpenCms ex- and import and the Apache HTTP Client API to transfer the
files between the two instances.
We did this as we needed a fully functional OpenCms on Server B instead
of a dedicated slave (as in OCEE).

Regards,

\Fabian