[opencms-dev] Reg: OAuth Module in OpenCMS

Krishna Veeramachaneni krishna.veeramachaneni at valuelabs.net
Wed Oct 22 08:34:09 CEST 2014

Dear Team,

As I'm working leveraging OpenCMS Capabilities, Kindly suggest whether
OpenCMS has OAuth2 Specs attached as Module ?

If yes, isit Open for usage ? Or Commercial Module ? (I know
http://www.tfsla.com/ folks did this. But I cant find the module.)

If no, can I dedicate the same to OpenCMS Community ?

KRISHNA RAO VEERAMACHANENI

Sr. System Analyst

ValueLabs

Where Value & Innovation Co-exist

"50 Best Places to Work For" India 2009

This e-mail may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only. For email disclaimer details, please visit:
<http://www.valuelabs.com/terms-of-use/>
http://www.valuelabs.com/terms-of-use/