[opencms-dev] Compiling OpenCMS Source Code

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:52:01 CEST 2014

Hi Babak,

I'm still trying to get everything built from the git sources. The
following page describes my progress:

http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Building_Opencms_9.5.x_from_the_sources

I have managed to build opencms-core and alkacon-oamp. I still plan to
build the v7 and v8 modules, but I'm not sure how hard this will be, as
there repositories haven't been (yet?) "gradlelised"...

Regards,

Alberto Gallardo