[opencms-dev] OpenCMS secure login to workplace with https and proxypass

Babak babak at wjug.ca
Mon Oct 27 09:16:29 CET 2014

Hi Arash,

I tried following your document one more time and this time working with
no problem.

One of the problem was my virtual host config.
Some how the *:80 is not working on this VPS that I have and had to put
individual ip addresses for both ip and loopback in vhost config.

The only problem web site has, is accessing http://www.wjug.ca/ while
without www and http://wjug.ca is working with no problem.

This is what I have in virtual host config:

<VirtualHost 69.55.234.89:80 127.0.0.1:80>
     ServerName  wjug.ca
     ServerAlias www.wjug.ca

Thank you very much for amazing document.

Thanks