[opencms-dev] How to use Windows based authentication to connect to database instead of opencms.properties file

Sharad sharadjainleo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 08:43:51 CET 2014

Hi Experts,

I am using OpenCms 9.0.1 and I have a security concern here.

As per my understanding OpenCms stores user name and password details in
opencms.properties file to connect to database.

I want to use Windows based authentication to connect to database instead
of storing these information in property file.

Does anyony know how to solve this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Sharad Jain