[opencms-dev] How to create discussion time based forum

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Tue Nov 11 10:55:17 CET 2014

Dear All,
                I want to create a time bound forum for getting views from
visitors of the website on a particular issue. The administrator would
create a topic and provide views on that topic. The visitors should then
be able to post their views on that topic. The views posted by the
visitors would be first approved by the administrator and then should be
made available on the website however the administrator should be able to
make any changes in the view posted by the visitor.

Please friends help me out from this problem. How can i develop such a
page, Please be in detail.

with Regards
Manoj Kumar Sharma