[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.5 Docker image available

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Nov 11 17:28:25 CET 2014

Hi all,

support for OpenCms 9.5 has arrived in the Docker hub registry.

We even have created 2 images for OpenCms 9.5:

Basic image '9.5.0-simple':

This is a basic OpenCms install with mySQL and Tomcat. OpenCms has been
installed like that for ages, and it just works. Best suited for evaluation
and test purposes.

Development image '9.5.0-dev':

This is a more advanced OpenCms install with HSQLDB and Tomcat. Recommended
for development use.

OpenCms is installed in the ROOT webapp here, so the URL is shorter.
Moreover, the OpenCms repository SMB / network share feature is enabled, so
you can directly connect your desktop to the repo.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement of the images.

Kind Regards,

Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

---