[opencms-dev] No JSP configured!

Babak babak at wjug.ca
Thu Nov 13 22:23:43 CET 2014

Hi

I am dropping a "Dynamic Function" content in "Demo English" to setup  a
simple date display
the same as the one setup in "Dynamic function demo", however the
message "No JSP configured!"
shows up in the box.

After creating Dynamic Function in Demo English
*/.content/function/function-00009.html* is created
then copied time.jsp to /flower-en/ and set "Function provider" to
/flower-en/time.jsp
and made the config exactly the same as the Dynamic Function in Demo,
but still getting "No JSP configured!"

Am I missing a step in creating Dynamic Function ?

I can't find any other document that explains how to drop a Dynamic
Function in a container page.

Also, how the Dynamic Function is using the setting and formatter ?
there should be a place that set Dynamic Function use the setting in

Thanks
Babak