[opencms-dev] Problem with custom widget - read property title in xmlcontent dynamic

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Mon Nov 17 20:32:33 CET 2014

Hi List,

I Have problem.

I make customwidget and I have read property Title in parentFolder from my
xmlcontent.
and set in Label in my xmlcontent, and display false for user dont change.

I customize class DisplayWidget, but I dont acess my JspActionElement.

I try access with my cmsObject but the path is wrong, dont be xmlcontent.

How can see current xmlcontent in CustomWidget?

Exist other good way for make this? Read dinamic property Title in my
parentfolder and set displaywidget, in my xmlcontent?

Thanks for advanced,

--
*www.solutioncms.com <http://www.solutioncms.com>The Brazilian Official
Provider OpenCms*