[opencms-dev] Removing welcome URI

Babak babak at wjug.ca
Fri Nov 21 17:45:09 CET 2014

Hi Kai,

I already removed the redirect file, but it was cached in browser, so I
had to restart the browser.
disabled the Firefox cache as follow:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/905902

Disabled flex cache in opencms-system.xml:
<cache-enabled>false</cache-enabled>
<cache-offline>false</cache-offline>

hopefully there will be no cache confusion in future.

Thanks
Babak