[opencms-dev] Flush JSP output buffer in formatter

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Dec 12 14:56:21 CET 2014

You may try to set the "cache" property to "stream" or "bypass".

IIRC this needs to be set at the template JSP. I can't say if this features
works with formatters, I did not use this for a long time.

It still is in the code though:

https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/blob/branch_9_5_x/src/org/opencms/lo
ader/CmsJspLoader.java#L502

A short explanation in the documentation:

https://opencms.cse.unsw.edu.au/alkacon-documentation/documentation_flexcach
e/streaming.html

Kind Regards,

Alex.