[opencms-dev] Multisite configuration

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Fri Jan 2 07:14:23 CET 2015

Hi All,
      I have configured OpenCms 9 locally on tomcat8 (on port number 8080
without apache)and running successfully. Now i want to implement multisite
feature so i have used this "
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/MultiSite_configuration_instructions"
link to configure multisite. I have configured perfectly and if i am login
as sysadmin and change site from site dropdown in admin panel then then i
can see the site is working, but the issue is multisite not work if i
logged out or try to view without login like i enter
localhost:8080/opencms then i can view default site but when i enter
localhost:8081/opencms then also default site showing. I am not able to
find where i have mistake or any further configuration required please
help me friends.

With Regards
Manoj Kumar Sharma