[opencms-dev] need some help in installing Opencms under IntelliJ

Kai Widmann Widmann at mediaworx.com
Mon Jan 5 13:21:52 CET 2015

Hi Christoph,

Do you see the main menu at all (usually File, Edit, View, Navigate, …)?
What System are you on? Windows? Linux? Mac OS?
Usually the „File“ item is in the main menu on the left, at least on Windows and Mac OS.
On my Mac somehow Settings are missing in the File menu, but there’s the settings button (wrench and gear symbol) that can be clicked.

Cheers

Kai