[opencms-dev] Can't Denied Direct Publish

Jose Fermin Athie Campollo athiecampollo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:14:55 CET 2015

Hi edwin

In my case is not like an issue, is more like a documentation problem. If
you have more than one OU's, OpenCms has created a new project and set the
"Manager Group" as "User".

You just have to change the "Manager Group" for your user with top
privilege this will fix the problem.

I think roles are more for function in the workplace and not for files. In
some cases

OpenCmsHispano has a better explanation  in this post (is in spanish)
http://www.opencmshispano.com/blog/detalle/Gestion-de-permisos-para-Unidades-Organizativas/#.VKwDwCuG-T8

Hope this helps

Fermin