[opencms-dev] cannot delete file in OpenCms 9.5.0 workplace

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jan 12 17:07:37 CET 2015

Am 09.01.2015 um 12:15 schrieb Christoph Kukulies:

> I had to resurrect my newly set up 9.5.0 site a second time. Imported
> again and all index.html files (plain text type) are greyed out and I
> cannot right click on them. Thus I cannot delete them or get rid of them.
>
> I'm stuck now and I need urgent help, please.

I'm still guessing why I cannot publish certain files (index.html) -
this "greyed out" phenomenon). When I'm for example copying modules.zip
files together with a site.zip file, do the versions of the modules have
to match between the sites? E.g. index.html has a template that is in
org.mycompany.frontend_72.zip but I import modul
org.mycompany.frontend_77.zip into the new site, will I get into trouble,
even when the template is there?