[opencms-dev] Unable to add calender entry in OAMP Calender module

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Tue Jan 13 11:08:06 CET 2015

Hi All,
             I want to display a calendar which can display upcoming event
and and if possible send notification for via email and sms. For this
task, I have downloaded and installed OAMP Calender Module successfully. I
have also drag & drop calendar view on the page and created three page for
cal-entery, cal-view, and cal-serial and also configured detail pages in
.config file. I have drag & drop calendar entry from ADE toolbar and
configured but this entry not displayed in the calendar view on particular
date. How i can achieve this please tell and help me on this problem,

With Regards
Manoj Kumar Sharma