[opencms-dev] No opencms.log file in version 9.5?

FRASER, JORGE jfraser at valspar.com
Wed Jan 14 22:33:18 CET 2015

I debugged the code and found that in org.opencms.search.solr.CmsSolrIndex under the search method line# 618 they have the following line:

query.setHighlight(false);

I changed it to true and it worked. Now I am wondering if this was done with a specific reason in mind or if it was an oversight. Regardless, highlighting is hard-coded not to work ever regardless of what parameters you pass in the search query.

Jorge Fraser
Systems Architect/Web Application Developer, Global Marketing Solutions
Phone: (612)851-7309
Email: jfraser at valspar.com
Physical Address:                                Mailing Address:
901 3rd Avenue South                           PO Box 1461
Minneapolis, MN 55402                        Minneapolis, MN 55440
[Valspar_Tag_5405-earthsense]