[opencms-dev] SEO sitemap.xml and static export

Dominic Rothemel dominic at rothemel.de
Mon Jan 19 21:32:17 CET 2015

I want to use the SEO sitemap.xml.
It´s generated really easy.

But not only my HTML and pics are listed in the sitemap, my .xml content
containing files are listet, too.
I use the static export to deliver my page.

The sitemap.xml is exported but the links in this file are full
qualified to the workplace (from opencms-system.xml), can I configure
the domain only for the sitemap.xml?

My .xml content containing files have export: No.
Are not exportet, but listed in the sitemap.xml

Perhaps it is not intended to use sitemap.xml for static exported pages?
Or what is todo for using in this case?

Thank you!

Dominic