[opencms-dev] 9.5.0 from navigation tree to sitemap editor - migrating sites from old to new

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Jan 21 09:12:40 CET 2015

Hi Chris,
check out http://www.opencms.org/export/sites/opencms/en/events/opencms_days_2011/slides/session_w6.pdf and start with page 25.
HTH
Best regards
Kai

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Christoph Kukulies
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015 20:25
An: The OpenCms mailing list
Betreff: [opencms-dev] 9.5.0 from navigation tree to sitemap editor - migrating sites from old to new

I have a tree structure with folders having navigation property.
This structure comes from a former opencms site.
How can I take advantage of the sitemap editor with a given navigation tree.
In other words, how can I transfer this structure into the sitemap editor?
--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies (at) rwth-aachen.de _______________________________________________